300 and Quality

3nq-sns


Sharing about the movie I've watched on this blog for the first time would open this review. I'm not gonna telling you bout the director or kind of stuff like that, but really on the point that I thought badly want to share with you.

This movie was released in 2006 and yeah, the cinematic, while it was monotonous but it was fine! Overall the movie, you will see the same filter, if you expect a good cinematic, hopefully, you'll think that again. But really! It's not boring from the beginning to the ending! Yea sounds like I'm into it, but yes, I'm into it hahaha.

Quality seems so clear in this 300 movie, as the title, 300 Spartans fight over 170.000 Persian less more. At first, Leonidas The King did not get permission from the respected people of Sparta, I forget their name. Leonidas hesitated then, fight, not, fight, not. He told it to his wife, Gorgo (reminded me of Cersei hehe). Gorgo said, “What should freeman do?” woo in the heart. Leonidas immediately jolted his heart.

Next to the battle that I'm so excited about. Blood mm it's .. plain sight ... If you kind of people who don't like seeing a lot of blood or violent stuff, I warn you. My heart races I feel most in this movie, its slow effects, really make me like I'm feeling the battle and pain. There are so many Persian tactics, one way or another. There's a titan, witches, immortals, elephants, rhino, aaa lot of kind weapon they use to fight over 300, yea, 300 Spartans. The confidence of Leonidas reminds of someone's words that there's no luck, no sudden thing, then why? It's because you, you ready for it, for its glory. During the fight, there's one scene with the slow effect that I wanted most to give it a back sound, AAA .. AA .. AAA .. AA, if you know Ragnarok, yea the “AA” sounds like it.

Begin to the ending, there's one scene that hmm I “oh, pls no” way, yes, when Leonidas kneels down. Why I feel this way is because I don't see if Leonidas wants to attack the king of Xerxes directly. Then, wow, Leonidas' weapon got Xerxes!

Of course with its ending of Leonidas, I'm .. ok with it. The impact of this warrior spirit finally made the dream of Leonidas come true. I recommend you to see this movie when you are not in your full energy and want to recharge to feel better and moved to fight for your own battle.

Thanks for you all reading till its ending, Happy Holiday! If you are so.

2 comments

  1. Jadi ingat film ini sering wara wiri di bioskop trans tv dan saking sering lihat iklannya malah nggak tertarik karena kayaknya film perang-perangan yang agak brutal, am i rite?😆🤔

    Anyway, salam kenal kak😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya kak bener bgt, kalo liatnya di tv mungkin jadi terlalu banyak sensornya hehe, tapi nanti semisal tertarik nonton film perang, bisa nih 300 dulu. Salam kenal juga ya kak awl ^-^

      Delete